30 Day Full Warranty | 1 Year Limited
E Home International Inc. (“E Home” or “we”) values its customers and wants you to be familiar with our products warranty. Replaced parts and accessories are subject to the original 1-year warranty period or the 90-day warranty period from the date of repairing, whichever occurs later.
What Is Covered
Our products are warranted against defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) years from the original date of purchase. During the warranty period, E Home will either repair or replace any covered, defective product. Within the first 30 days, E Home will incur all costs associated with the repair, or replacement, and return of the defective product. After 30 days, the customer will assume responsibility of shipping the defective product back to E Home for the remainder of the warranty period.
What is Not Covered
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser from an authorized E Home retailer and may not be transferred. Authorized E Home retailers are identified online at https://www.ehomeinc.com/retailers. This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature. This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by E Home to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the purchaser must notify E Home1 of a warranty claim by contacting a E Home representative at firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, the purchaser will be called upon to provide proof of purchase and the order ID number. The E Home representative will either attempt to assist in troubleshooting, request photos showing defect, or issue a Return Authorization Number and provide more detailed return instructions. Upon receipt and review of the defective product, E Home will repair or replace, and return within five (5) business days.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
E Home is so confident in the performance of our products that we offer a complete 30-Day money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept a return, and provide a refund less shipping fees. Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- 30 days begins from date of purchase
- Offer valid for original purchaser only
- Product must be returned in “like new” condition and in original packaging
- Offer valid for direct purchasers only. Customers purchasing via authorized resellers are subject to policies of reseller.
How to Obtain Refund Service
In order to enforce the rights under this warranty, the purchaser must notify E Home of a return claim by contacting a E Home representative at email@example.com. At this time, the purchaser will be called upon to provide proof of purchase and the order ID. The E Home representative will verify qualifying information and, if eligible, issue a Return Authorization Number, as well as provide more detailed return instructions. Upon receipt and review of the returned product, E Home will issue return credit within ten (10) business days.
E Home's products be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. Pending the below conditions are met, purchaser will receive a refund less a 15% restocking fee and any associated shipping fees
- 30 days begins from date of purchase
- Valid for original purchaser only
- Product must be in “like new” condition and in original packaging
Damage Claim Policy & Procedure
Currently damages to E Home shipments occur less than .09% of the time. In the unfortunate event that damages do occur, the following procedure and timeline must be followed in order to ensure the expeditious delivery of a replacement system and a claim being filed with the damaging carrier.
- When customer receives their E Home's products, the external packaging must be inspected for any rips, tears, punctures, abrasions, creases, or any marks that may indicate damage on the interior.
- Customer will then inspect contents alongside the delivering driver.
- Significant damages should be refused by customer and signed off on by driver.
- Damages not noticed and seen with driver present may still be claimed as concealed damages.
- A E Home representative MUST BE NOTIFIED OF THE DAMAGES (refused or concealed) WITHIN 48 HOURS IN ORDER TO SUCCESSFULLY BEGIN A CLAIM WITH THE SHIPPING COMPANY.
Customers exceeding this time frame may be penalized with a delay and/or forfeiture of a replacement, and or financial penalties.
- The assigned E Home representative will require pictures and a description of the damages.
- Once the required pictures and description are received, a pick-up of the damaged product, and the shipment of a replacement product, will be scheduled.
- Provided that all of the above requirements are met, E Home will make every effort to send a replacement system within 72 hours. However, extenuating circumstances may prevent 100% adherence to this policy.
If you purchased your unit outside the United States or seek warranty coverage outside the United States: This warranty does not apply. Contact your dealer for warranty information.